Monday, August 24, 2009

Sydney

Tomorrow I have an early start. I am flying out to Sydney at 6.30am which is not a good time for me considering I'll need to leave home at 4am to get to the airport on time. But needless to say I'm not too concerned about that, I'm more stoked to be going to Sydney for the first time!

God has blessed me so much. I have been given an awesome opportunity to go over to Sydney to check out C3 Oxford Falls, Change (on Wednesday night), hang out with Josh Kelsey (who runs Change) and hopefully there will be a chance in there for me to get together with some of the worship musicians to bang heads and gain some wisdom from some of the experts. It's really exciting and I am so thankful and blessed to be able to do it! I'm looking forward to whatever happens, and it is going to be awesome!

I am so thankful to be able to play a part at such an amazing church here in Christchurch, and to be part of the C3 movement. God is alive, God is good, and God is moving!

No comments: